So, somebody sent this to me on Instagram.
I was really confused at first, because I wasn't sure why I got tagged in the comments for it. I don't know the person who posted it. And after a minute I got my stuff together enough to realize the person who posted it didn't tag me in it, someone else did... and I also don't know them. Her comment with it was "this needs some attention." I'm not really sure what she expects me to do with it. I mean... I'm not going to troll this random person who posted it. For those who don't know me well, I'm not a troll. I don't do that stuff. I don't really care if others do, depending on their level and style, but it isn't my thing. I'm a little too chill to be a troll, frankly, and people like this aren't worth my time and energy. Life's too short.
But I'll make some comments.
1. So... abortion is murder then?
2. Kids tend to take after their parents. Not all the time, but a good deal of the time. Liberals have abortions. So basically... you may be thinning your own herd.
3. I'm not a republican, so...
4. I don't really care that this exists. It isn't actually threatening anyone. It's stating a political opinion that abortion should remain legal, and the rest is... a joke? I guess? It's attempting to draw attention to a website, and nothing does that better than shocking people and getting them to pass it all over the internet. I'm sure I could get a lot of new readers if I posted Uncle Sam up there with his finger up and my URL on lamp posts, too. I know the name of my website has drawn plenty of ire. But people that hate the message will go to the site and troll them, which raises their traffic and moves them up in search engine ranking, earning them more in advertising dollars. The trolls will feel righteous and the website owner will be making bank through those advertisements on their website. As my dad always said, "They'll be laughing all the way to the bank." So there's that.
5. Otherwise... alright. It's an opinion. You have a right to that. I don't aim to silence people, even if the statement is devoid of class or morals. You do you, and thank God the Constitution says you can without repercussion. That's how it's done. I don't agree, so I stated my differing opinion and now I'm moving on. That's how it's done.